What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, make a donation or fill out a form.
When making a donation, you will be asked to provide your details such as: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and/ or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide our services (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs).
- To send information to you about Bethesda Center in periodic direct mails and emails.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To process transactions (if you are making a financial donation to Bethesda Center).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We guard your privacy and implement security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make a donation or submit your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes – Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include affiliates, partners and third party vendors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on July 5, 2021